Disputed Transaction

Disputed Transactions

If you have a query about a transaction on your Cash Passport, please call the 24 hour Card Services team immediately (and in any event within 60 days of the transaction debit date). They will be happy to check your Cash Passport and confirm the transaction details for you.

If there is a transaction which is not correct, we can dispute this on your behalf. You will need to complete our Dispute Claim Form and send it to ppc_disputes@accessprepaidww.com

You'll need the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat reader to view this form. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer, please click here to download it.

Please help us to help you by providing as much information as you can. We'll send a response within 10 working days of receiving your query.

You can also register your Card on `My Account' if you wish to:

  • check your balance and PIN
  • change your PIN (Visa Cash Passports ONLY)
  • look at your transaction history
  • edit your personal details

For a PIN reminder, to check your balance, or any questions about your Cash Passport, you can call Card Services at any time. Click here for phone numbers.

In the interest of security, the following subjects cannot be discussed by email.  Please call the 24 hour Card Services team, who will be able to assist you in relation to the following:

  • Lost or stolen Cards
  • Queries regarding transactions on your Cash Passport or balance enquiries
  • PIN assistance
  • Guidance setting up your Cash Passport online
  • Help with forgotten user name and/or passwords
  • Card activations