Disputed Transactions

If you have a query about a transaction on your Cash Passport, please call the 24 hour Card Services team immediately and in any event within sixty (60) days of the transaction debit date. They will be happy to check your Cash Passport and confirm the transaction details for you.

If there is a transaction which is not correct, Card Services can dispute this on your behalf. You will need to complete the Dispute Claim Form and send it to ppc_disputes@accessprepaidww.com

You’ll need the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat reader to view this form. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer, please click here to download it.

Please help us to help you by providing as much information as you can. We’ll send a response within ten working days of receiving your query.

You can check the details of your transactions by visiting ‘My Account’. You can also log on to ‘My Account’ if you wish to:

  • Check your balance
  • Obtain a PIN reminder
  • Edit your personal details

In the interest of security, the following subjects cannot be discussed by email or fax. Please call the 24 hour Card Services team, who will be able to assist you in relation to the following:

  • Lost or stolen Cards
  • Queries regarding transactions on your Cash Passport or balance enquiries
  • PIN assistance
  • Guidance setting up your Cash Passport online
  • Help with forgotten username and/or passwords
  • Card activations

Please click here for details on how to contact the Card Services team by phone.


MasterCard® Cash Passport is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.