About Cash Passport Prepaid Currency Card
Local Currency, one Card and now International ATM Transactions Fee Free1
The Multi-currency Cash Passport Prepaid MasterCard® Currency Card is the secure and convenient way to carry up to 9 currencies every time you travel.
As heard on Radio - 2DayFm 104.1 and 2UE 954
Use it online, in store or to withdraw local currency from ATMs – anywhere you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark. Load it with US Dollars, Great British Pounds, Euros, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Singapore Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Canadian Dollars and Japanese Yen.
See how you can get yours
Chip and PIN protected and with Global Emergency assistance for peace of mind – your Multi-currency Cash Passport may be the only travel money card you’ll ever need.
Look forward to a whole world of great benefits:
- International ATM Transactions Fee Free1
- Local currency from over 1.9 million ATMs worldwide
- Welcomed online and at over 29 million locations worldwide, with no transaction fee1
- No bank account required
- Quick and simple to buy and to reload
- Use again and again or simply cash out after your trip2
- Manage your Card easily online
- Prepayment helps you keep to your spending plans
- Chip and PIN protected
- No link to your bank account
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
- Free second back-up Card provided
- Free replacement of lost or stolen Cards
- Free emergency cash, up to your available Card balance, should you lose both Cards, subject to availability
- Add up to nine currencies on the same card – AU$, EU€, GB£, NZ$, US$, SG$, HK$, CA$, JPY
- Lock in the foreign exchange rate each time you load or reload3
- Load your Card as often as you like2 – take it each time you travel
- Add extra money to your Card anytime, at place of purchase or via BPAY®4
1 Subject to any surcharge that the merchant or ATM operator may apply.
2 Until Card expiry and subject to reload limits. A fee applies for cash outs. See Fees and Limits Table.
3Please note that any reloads are made at the relevant exchange rate on the day that the reload is processed (this varies from day to day).
4Allow up to 2 days for funds loaded via Bpay to appear in your account.
Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837)
arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Ltd (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984).
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.