This is to advise you that we will be discontinuing the Ryanair Cash Passport MasterCard Card.
What does this mean for you?
After 18th March, 2014 you will no longer be able to reload your Card.
You can continue to access any remaining funds by using your Card to make purchases at merchants (including online merchants) or withdraw funds from an ATM until 31st March 2014.
31st March, 2014, will be the final day for using your Card at merchants or withdrawing funds from an ATM so you should aim to have spent all funds on your Card before this date. Click here to find the most convenient ATM for you.
Remember you may be able to use your remaining funds at participating merchants for partial payments if your Card balance is not sufficient for the whole transaction.
You can obtain your account balance by accessing "My Account"or by contacting our Service Centre at 0800 015 0401 and follow the automated prompts.
What do you need to do?
- You should use up any remaining funds on your Card prior to 31st March 2014 at merchants and ATMs until the balance reaches zero.
- To make this easier for you, fees for using your Card at merchants and ATMs have been removed, although some ATM operators may apply their own charges.
- Alternatively, you can cash out your Card by calling our Service Centre to arrange for the balance to be transferred to your bank account. We will not charge the cash out fee for this service.
- Ensure your contact information (address, phone number & email address) is correct on ‘My Account’.
How do I find out the balance on my Card?
- Ensure you have registered your Card in ‘My Account’.
- 'My Account' is an online Card management area where, once you have registered your Card, you can check your balance and review your transaction history.
- Visit ‘My Account’ to check your remaining funds prior to 31st March 2014.
Forgotten your PIN?
- You should call 0800 015 0401 and follow the automated prompts.
What happens to my funds after 31st March 2014?
- You need take no action. For accounts with a balance remaining after 31st March, our service centre team will be in contact to arrange for the balance to be transferred to your bank account.
*please note it may take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear in your account.
Who do I call with questions about my Card?
- If you have any questions about your Ryanair Cash Passport Card, please call the number on the back of your Card.
Ryanair appreciates your use of the Cash Passport Card and thanks you for your co-operation in this matter.