We are committed to providing you with the best possible customer experience. Telling us when you are unhappy is important as it means we have an opportunity to put things right there and then and improve the service we offer in future.
This page tells you how and where to make a complaint and what we will do to resolve it promptly and fairly.
Raise a new complaint
In the first instance please contact our Card Services Team by telephone, via the number(s) provided in the User Guide supplied with the Card. This team will try to resolve your concerns over the phone in a timely manner.
Alternatively, you can e-mail your complaint to Prepaidmgmt_Globalcomplaints@mastercard.com or put it in writing to the following address:
We are happy to receive and respond to complaints in other languages, and will arrange for a translation service to assist where available. Where possible, we will make information on our complaints process available in other languages.
What information do I need to provide?
To help us resolve your issues as quickly as possible when you contact us, please provide us with as much relevant information as possible, including:
- Your card number (If you write to us for security reasons please do not include your full card number. The card number should always be supplied by providing the first six and last four digits only, as follows 123456******7890. )
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact telephone number
- Clear details of your complaint
- What you would like us to do to resolve matters.
When we receive a complaint, we aim to resolve your issues fairly and promptly. Where possible we will endeavour to resolve your issues as soon as reasonably possible. If we need more time to investigate your complaint, we will send you an acknowledgement letter and we will keep you updated on our progress throughout our investigation.
If you are not satisfied with our final response or if 8 weeks has passed since you first let us know about your complaint, you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service which provides an independent review service for unresolved complaints that is free to customers.
They can be contacted in the following ways:
- Write: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR, UK
- Telephone: 0800 023 4 567 / 0300 123 9 123 or +44 207 9640500 (from outside the UK)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/