About Cash Passport Prepaid Currency Card
Cash Passport is a prepaid Visa currency card that can be pre-loaded with US Dollars and can be used to withdraw your travel money in local currency from Visa cash machines (ATMs) worldwide, day or night.
Cash Passport is available at all participating branches of Barclays Bank of Ghana.
- Protected by a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Not linked to a bank account
- Supported around the world by free 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
- Free replacement of lost or stolen Cards
- Safer than carrying cash on your travels
- Withdraw local currency at over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide, day or night
- No need to look up local bank times before you can change money, or to rely on taking large quantities of local currency with you
- No bank account required to purchase
- Use unspent funds for your next trip or cashout the Card
- Check your balance 24/7 using the automated balance enquiry phone service
- Manage your Card easily online, with secure visibility of your transaction details and balance
- Load your Cash Passport as many times as it suits you (subject to foreign exchange regulations and the limits and restrictions of your Card)
- Reload at any participating branch of the bank where you purchased your Card (within Ghana)
- Use it as a way of putting aside travel money for your next trip
Click here to find out how to buy your own Cash Passport.
Cash Passport is issued by, and remains the property of, Interpayment Services Limited. The Card may only be used in accordance with the current conditions of use.